Thursday, February 18, 2010

Questions

Liz: I have two questions. :)

1. What scene in The House of Spirits did you most enjoy and which one made you the most uncomfortable?
I have to admit that the scenes that made me uncomfortable come to mind first, and with all of the icky and awkward scenes my top one was surprising even to myself. When Alba was helping with the student rebellion and they were stuck in the building for so long and then she begins to bleed I just kept getting that sick in my stomach feeling and I kept having to shack my head. The other uncomfortable scenes didn't cause such dramatic reaction.
My favorite scene was when Uncle Marcos takes off in his flying contraption and is presumed dead and then comes walking back into the house many months later. I caught the magic and excitement of this event in Allende's writing.

2. Is there a way to get emails when some thing is added to or changed on this blog?
I would feel much more connected that way but I don't know how to do it. I need someones bloggy knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment