Monday, December 14, 2009

Admin Privileges ...

"With great power comes great responsibility."
Good morning my friends! In order to facilitate our ability to share insights into our shared literary experience, I have granted each member who has joined thus far admin privileges. These privileges allow you to create polls and edit other member's posts.

I've done this partly because, while blog comments are lovely and all that, I think that one of the best ways to respond to questions raised in a particular post may be to simply edit that post and put your name (in bold) before the section that you add (as I've done in some recent posts). That way, people will be able to follow the entire string conversation from titillating question to thought-provoking response(s).

Finally, I should point out that, while the recently granted admin privileges also allow you to change settings, layout, etc., I would prefer that if you find the need to change the background to pink or rename the group "Zoroastrianism Addicts Anonymous," you at least check in with the group beforehand ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment